Admission Procedure :
THE PAATHSHALA School believes in a holistic approach towards overall development of the child. The Focus is on grooming the students as responsible global citizens and making them ready for the world, ready for the future. The school provides quality international education, with an international exposure to all students; it will accommodate all children for whom the school can provide an appropriate education program, provided the child fulfils all the requirements and there is vacancy.
Steps wise Admission Process :
- Step 1.Fill the Enquiry Form.
- Step 2.Procure the Admission Application Package (Enquiry form has to be filled, prior to procurement of the package.)
- Step 3.Admission desk will arrange an appointment with you, for one to one counseling session and a complete school tour.
- Step 4.Submit the completed application form with required documents.
- Step 5.An entrance test will be scheduled (from grade 3 onwards).
- Step 4.Following the test, the candidate may or may not be called for a personal interaction session, based on the test result, if the candidate is selected, the candidate with parents will be called to school for interaction session.
- Step 5.On receiving the letter of invitation to join the school, parents need to pay the required enrollment fee. On receiving the payment, admission process will be deemed to be completed.